Kanton Bern is the most beautiful district in all of Switzerland. It produces the richest chocolate and finest cheese in all the country. Contrary to the military districts of Zurich and Grabunden, Bern has beautiful and fertile lands. And contrary to the scenic district of Jura, Bern possesses a strong militia force as well. Some of the most important places are in this district such as, the Royal Manor, the STC Headquarters, The King's Council, the King's Bodyguard Base, and the Alps. Ruling this fine district is the Most Majestic and Honorable Highness, King Tylar Kroshbon of the 25 Swiss Cantons.
- Military Presence ~ 82,000 Infantry, 16,000 Cavalry, and 3,000 Artillery
- Population ~ 1,468,290 (1745 Census)
- Notable Members ~ King William II, Blau Wolfe XIII, Roger Warskull, The Royale Family.
- Duke of Bern ~ King William II
- Count of Valais ~ Blau Wolfe XIII
- Count of Solothorn ~ Christopher Crane
- Archbishop of Switzerland (Bishop of Bern) ~ King William II
- Secretary of Military ~ Alexander I
- Secretary of Services ~ Richard I
- Secretary of Education ~ Rose I